The Battle Royale sub-genre is still flourishing on mobile.
Fortnite, PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds, along with a bevy of other copycat’s have flooded the mobile market. But there is a few diamonds in the rough when it comes to games which are sticking to that which aided Fortnite win. And among them is Yuan Zuo’s bright and bubbly sandbox survival shooter, Creative Destruction.
You know the drill you’ll fly onto a huge battlefield, rummage through buildings, open chests full of weapons/ammo/gear, and scatter everything around you so as to construct secure havens and ramps. Want to be the ultimate Dawn Star and outlive 99 additional players? Our survival guide will allow you to attain that goal!
Here are the top five tips, techniques, and creative destruction cheats you need to know for Creative Destruction:
1. Aim for a Landing Spot That is Packed With Buildings
• the moment you become a passenger on Creative Destruction’s airborne boat, tap the map and search for a place that’s populated by buildings. After selecting your destination, you will sky dive to the kind of location that houses plenty of weapons and equipment. Be warned, though — everybody else will probably have the same idea in mind to their preferred landing place.
• After you hit the ground, make a beeline for any nearby construction and equip yourself as swiftly as possible. If you’re fast on the draw, then you can probably eliminate several players during the prior moments of a game. If you make your landing and wind up by yourself (LUCKY YOU!) , just take a few moments to utilize your Destructor and earn yourself a couple pieces of construction material. You should have enough construction material and offensive/defensive things on deck to go hunting shortly after.
2. GEAR UP!
• Creative Destruction houses an extensive arms gallery — you can find and equip different kinds of Pistols, Shotguns, Submachine Guns, Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles etc.. Together with those guns, you can even pick up all kinds of items which can wipe out the competition from afar, like Grenades and Bowling Bombs.
• You’re more likely to be the last man/woman standing if you run into a firefight with a weapon which has a high rarity score. The lowest score is White (Common) along with also the maximum score is Gold (Legendary). In between those color evaluations are Green, Blue, and Purple. Your compass can push you towards a particularly rare weapon — if a shiny icon pops up in your compass, so there is a chest full of goodies that are rare in your vicinity. You can even acquire those kinds of weapons and higher quality things by being the first one to catch all the loot from airdrops that transfer chests onto the battle.
As soon as you end up in a place that’s devoid of enemies, take some time to get yourself as much construction material as possible. If you’re a bold player, go on and build up a pathway to the peak of a structure via Quick Build ramps. If you’re a long-range killer who is based on Sniper Rifles, perch yourself on any construction and pick off anyone that’s unlucky enough to enter your sights. An Water Tower is the perfect sniping position to build up some ramps to, for instance.
• Chances are high that players will take down player constructed buildings whenever they see them. Your custom built constructions will constantly attract other players, so it is always best if you’ve got enough Quick Build energy left to build four protective walls . This move should keep you protected from ambushing players and also provide you enough time to pick your next move.
• You can also try and deceive some unsuspecting players by building a whole group of buildings in one place — your foes will drift into your area and start shooting your buildings in hopes of taking out the player who may be using some of them as cover. That is the ideal time to hop from your hiding place and pick off some players who were dumb enough to fall into your own trap. Make sure you keep your eyes peeled for other players who may employ this strategy, also!
4. STICK AND MOVE
• Strafing nicely while blasting an enemy that’s right in front of you should get you from an experience with little to no damage sustained. For situations such as the ones we just discussed, having a Shotgun and an Assault Gun on hand raises your probability of survival. You can even rely on your Destructor if you grab someone hiding in a tower/building and want to eliminate their protective place up close.
• Sniper Rifles should chiefly be used to pick off your rivals from atop a high building. This weapon type also is useful once you want to take any players you see trying to escape the oncoming storm. Stay near the edge of this storm that’s closing in and you will probably spot someone who took their sweet time getting to the secure zone.
• Creative Destruction’s lengthy list of benefits can be obtained simply by logging for seven days. You’ll also acquire a good amount of Gold, EXP, Costume Packs, and much more by completing your Daily Missions. You should make it a priority to check on what those missions are every time you log-in, then setting off to make sure to finish all of them before you log off.
• The Medals you’re given for completing Daily Missions can then be exchanged for Chests, which unlock even more rewards! The final method towards collecting goodies is remaining on top of Events. Click the tab to find out what gifts you can acquire from certain modes and also what log-in reward become accessible during the following day of playwith.